We invite you to take a look at the enhanced TTE Laboratories website, where you'll find:
- TTE’s new Accuracy Matters blog - covers all things related to pipetting accuracy: best practices, error prevention, Tips and How To’s, regulatory compliance and more. Updated weekly. Because accuracy matters in science.
- Pipette News from Across the Web - staying up-to-date with pipette business, technology, and regulatory news no longer takes time and effort. TTE scours the Web for the most interesting news for pipette users and the broader scientific & medical communities. Updated weekly.
- The importance of working with a calibration service provider that is fully compliant to ISO 8655.
- TTE University, where you can learn more about the ISO 17025 and 8655 standards that together define high quality calibration, metrology (the science of measurement) and measurement uncertainty, best practices and more.
- A 3D, interactive tour of our state-of-the-art lab – see the environmentally controlled lab where your pipettes are calibrated and repaired with the industry’s lowest measurement uncertainties.
- If you're a TTE Labs email subscriber, you’ll receive our new monthly e-newsletter that highlights the best of Accuracy Matters and our Pipette News page, as well as monthly calibration specials and limited time offers. (Not a subscriber? Sign up here.)
We'd love you to spend some time browsing the resources on our site. Of course, if you have feedback about the new website or questions about our services, we’d like to hear from you.